Hope we all doing fine and great with this global pandemic........... As i was going around my normal norms this question struck my head and i felt i should share, TALENT verses HARD WORK which is which... In simple terms what am asking is TALENT enough without HARD WORK or is HARDWORK enough without TALENT & does TALENT beats HARD WORK or does HARD WORK beat TALENT................... Foof for thought

Lady T

Hope we all doing fine and great with this global pandemic........... As i was going around my normal norms this question struck my head and i felt i should share, TALENT verses HARD WORK which is which... In simple terms what am asking is TALENT enough without HARD WORK or is HARDWORK enough without TALENT & does TALENT beats HARD WORK or does HARD WORK beat TALENT................... Foof for thought

No Mike , from my experience , Talent is not enough . Hard work will take you to the peak where your talent will become recognized . In my lifetimme, i have met a lot of people who fell rom grace to grass because they believed so much in their talents

it is one thing to have a talent . It is another thing to process such talent to a level where it becomes an appreciable final product

You can have all the talent in the world , but you need to always remember one thing , there are a million and one other people who possess the same talent as you do and even well combined with other qualities . What makes the difference and determines who gets to the peak is who has a well laid out strategy and a constant effort to do something about being recognized for his talents

EVA OBEKPA

@Mike Lucian, talent without hard work is a waste of time. Both  goes hand in hand. You might me talented but it takes someone who is hardworking to showcase that talent to the world through hardwork my dear. You don't work hard, your talent will be dead unnoticed. 

Divine Providence

Having gone through your writing and to level of understanding and having partaken of people's reasoning talent without hardwork is void